Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Today Kai went to school and Mommy and I ran errands. We got to go to the Big Bad Woof and buy Lucy her food. I like that store. And I didn't want to let go of the dog food because I thought it was a picture of my "Eeya" on the can! Then we drove by Nana and Papi's house and I got so lucky because we caught Nana on her way out the door just before she left for a trip to Philadelphia for work! Then I was so excited because it was time to pick Kai up from school! When we got home Mommy was so happy because we shared a snack and the iPad together so nicely!

IMG_4502

After nap time it was still semi nice outside, even though the clouds rolled in and made it a bit chilly, so Mommy decided we should go outside and play. We started by drawing with chalk on the driveway. Then Pearl and Miss Meena came and joined us. As we were playing our neighbors Sylvia and Joseph and Miss Jenn came to play with us too. Then our neighbors from down the street Nora and Miss Karen stopped on their way home and played with us for a while too. It was so much fun having all the kids playing in our yard. We played with chalk, the big girls were such good artists! We played with cars and we played dinosaur. I got to chase everyone around and pretend I was going to eat them up. We had a great time!

IMG_4503

IMG_4504

IMG_4505

IMG_4506


No comments:

Post a Comment