Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today Kai got to go to school and I had to go back to the doctors to make sure that my lungs were working better and getting lots more oxygen than they were yesterday! The doctor said that I looked and sounded a lot better already but I have to keep having my breathing treatments for a couple more days. Then Grandma came over to hang out with me while Mommy picked Kai up from school. When they got home we got to do an Easter craft with the fun things that Kai got in his Easter basket at school! We made Easter Bunnies and Easter Eggs and turned them into a wreath. It was lots and lots of fun!

IMG-20130326-00626

Later we went to Grandma and Granddaddy's house for dinner since we missed out last night. We had lots of fun, dinner was super yummy and dessert was even better. Then we got a great surprise! Grandma and Granddaddy gave us our Easter baskets. They had cool new sandals and outfits for the summer, if it ever gets warm out! And some yummy Easter candy. We were so excited!! It was a fun night.

IMG_4683

IMG_4684

IMG_4685

IMG_4686

                IMG_4687

IMG_4688


No comments:

Post a Comment