Monday, March 25, 2013

Today was a regular old snow day in the spring! We woke up to a winter wonderland for the very first time all year. We were also so lucky because Daddy was home with us all day! We had breakfast and hung out for a little while and then Mommy got us all bundled up and we all headed out the door! We played and shoveled and Daddy helped us make a super cool snowman! Then Finn and I had a great time destroying the snow man. Daddy and Mommy weren't sure why I wanted to destroy him but I had to explain to them, it's because I'm a ninja...

IMG_4644

IMG_4648

IMG_4649

IMG_4650

IMG_4652

IMG_4655

IMG_4658

IMG_4660

IMG_4663

IMG_4671

IMG_4677

IMG_4681

Later we were supposed to go to Grandma and Granddaddy's house for Passover dinner but I was having a lot of trouble breathing and I was just feeling plain old yucky! Mommy and Daddy decided that we should head to the doctor's office to get me checked out. And it turns out that my little lungs were not cooperating and they were not getting enough oxygen. I had to have a breathing treatment and  a steroid and then home to do lots more breathing treatments throughout the night. I starting feeling better right away but we have a long way to go to get me all the way healthy. Thank goodness for Daddy and Mommy taking such good care of me!

               photo-31

               photo-30

No comments:

Post a Comment