Monday, October 13, 2014

I kept Mama and Daddy up half the night last night so Daddy brought me into his bed. Mama decided that by 6:30am she was giving in so we got up and started our day! I even got to take my big brother Kai to school today. It was super fun!

IMG_1498

                IMG_1500

When we got back we got to take a trip to Old Navy. I tried on a cute Redskins hat but we really went to buy clothes for Kai. When we got back I crashed out with my Daddy. Getting up so early makes you pretty sleepy in the middle of the day!

                 photo 3-52

                 photo 4-20

photo 2-77

Later Auntie Rita and Auntie Nay Nay came to see us. They ate dinner with us and we were so happy to see them. It was a fun day!

IMG_1501

IMG_1502

IMG_1503

IMG_1504

                 photo 1-92


No comments:

Post a Comment