Monday, October 27, 2014

This morning I showed Mama the awesome Lego Star Wars ship that Daddy helped me put together. We got it for $5 from the yard sales outside of the Takoma Park Farmer's Market yesterday. I think it was our best find of the day!

IMG_1921

After Daddy left for work and Kai was at school Mama took Finn and I to Michael's to get a couple of things. Mama says that we are the most well behaved kids she knows. We had a fun, quick trip in and out. Then we went home, ate a yummy lunch and I went down for my nap!

IMG_1922

IMG_1924

IMG_1926

Daddy got home early so he stayed home with a sleeping baby Jax while Mama and I went to pick Kai up from school. Then we headed straight to the library to get some new books, audio books and to play with Lego's! We found some new Super Hero books and we were so excited. And some fun Halloween books. We can't wait to get home and get reading! After dinner Mama and Daddy took us on a drive through our neighborhood to check out all the awesome Halloween decorations that our neighbors have. There sure are a lot of really good looking houses!

                 IMG_1927

                IMG_1928

IMG_1929

IMG_1930

IMG_1931


No comments:

Post a Comment