Monday, October 6, 2014

This morning Jax and I helped Mama run some errands. We dropped a book in the book deposit slot. We got gas. We went to Giant to get something for Kai's school. When we got home Jax fell asleep so I got to play outside in my favorite spot under the porch. When we came inside Wolverine and I had to wash our hands for a long time we were so dirty! Then Mama let me eat my lunch in the family room as a special surprise today!

1006141046a
1006141147a

IMG_1313

After school we all headed to the library to get some new books. We also had fun playing Legos and running around. Mama even let us scan some books. I found a new Lego Star Wars book to bring home. My friend Joseph came over to check it out when he got home from school. We played outside, then we ate apples and played Lego's. It was fun!

IMG_1314

IMG_1315

IMG_1316

IMG_1317

IMG_1318

After dinner we had a lights out dance party. It was so much fun! We got to rock out to some of our favorite songs!!

IMG_1320

IMG_1321

IMG_1322


No comments:

Post a Comment