Tuesday, October 14, 2014

This morning Jax and I had cereal with milk for breakfast. It was so yummy, and only a little messy! Then Everyone took me to school. Jax washed his hands before I went into class too. Then I got to playing with my play doh! I also got to make a beautiful sponge painting of a tree with Fall leaves. Mama loved it and hung it on our wall at home. I also sang Halloween songs and played outside. It was a really fun day at school today!

IMG_1505

IMG_1506

IMG_1507

IMG_1508

IMG_1509

After school my friend Cooper came over to play with us. We had so much fun running around and playing with all of my toys. We played outside and inside. Then our friends Aidan, Rowan and Van came by to see us. We had a whole house full of boys running around. We had sword fights and it was a blast. I hope I get to play with my friend Cooper again soon. He sure is fun!

IMG_1510

IMG_1511

IMG_1512

IMG_1513

IMG_1514

IMG_1515



No comments:

Post a Comment