Thursday, October 9, 2014

This morning we dropped Finn off at school and he headed right for the play doh table. It must be because Mama doesn't ever let him play with it at home...Then Mama and I headed to run our errands. First we went to Home Depot. I was a HUGE help there. Mama was so glad I was with her. Then we had to go to Giant to exchange our peanut butter that Mama opened today to find that it was already "open" and had finger marks in it...eeeewww! The lady in the bakery thought I was pretty cute so she gave me a ninja turtle cookie (shhh, don't tell Finn!)

IMG_1371

IMG_1373

IMG_1375

IMG_1378

IMG_1379

1009141027

                1009141028a

I was so happy to see Jax and Mama when they picked me up from school today. I had so much fun playing and reading and making art projects and going to chapel and playing outside. I almost forgot about them...almost! When we got home we got to have lunch, then a little wrestling, then Jax and I sat back and relaxed at the Rupert Frat House. I put my feet up to watch some Ninja Turtles while Jax helped himself to a beer from the recycling bin. 

IMG_1381

IMG_1384

IMG_1385

IMG_1387

IMG_1388

IMG_1389

IMG_1391

I stayed at school late today because I had my first Chess Wizards club meeting! It was so much fun. We got to learn about the chess board and pieces. Then we got to play some games. I won 2 games!! I can't wait until next week so I can go back. When we got home Mama found my Scholastic book order in my backpack. There were books in there for all of us. So we all relaxed with some books for a while. After dinner we got to have popsicles and they sure were good! This was a great Thursday

IMG_1394

IMG_1395

IMG_1396

IMG_1398

IMG_1399

IMG_1401

IMG_1403



No comments:

Post a Comment