Monday, August 3, 2015

This morning was the first day of Hoop Ed Camp! I was really excited to play and run around outside and see some of my friends! We played Sharks and Minnows, we played Dodge Ball, we ate lunch, we got to get ice cream from the ice cream truck, we had a ton of fun!


                 IMG_5733

IMG_5737

IMG_5738

While Kai was at camp Finn and I went to Home Depot with Mama. We even ran into Papi there!! Finn and I helped Mama pick out some blinds, some paint, we made ourselves into paint tape super hero's, we made paint tape towers, we got a new hose and ran around and had fun in the store!

IMG_5739

                 IMG_5740

IMG_5742

IMG_5743


Jax and I were really excited to pick Kai up from camp. We can't wait until we're big enough to go to camp too! Then we picked up Guyer to come over and play and our friend Aidan came over too. Mama let us play inside since the big kids spent the whole morning outside in the heat. Mama said this is a look into her future!

IMG_5744

IMG_5745

IMG_5748

                 IMG_5753

IMG_5757

After all of our friends left Finn and I got to help Mama make dinner. I think that's why it was so tasty!

                IMG_1695-2

                 IMG_1696-2

After dinner we took a family walk. Jax and I got wet in Mr. Ron's sprinkler then we had fun exploring the neighborhood. And nothing says a family walk without a family pee stop...

IMG_5759

                 IMG_5761

                 IMG_5765

IMG_5766


No comments:

Post a Comment