Sunday, August 23, 2015

We got home late last night and we all slept in this morning. It was such a great week at the beach but it sure felt good to sleep in our own beds last night! Mama went to check on our garden and we have lots of tomatoes and when we left we had 2 watermelon growing and now we have this big guy that we picked today and 6 more!!! We can't believe it and we can't wait to eat them all!

IMG_6572

We had a relaxing morning at home. We did some puzzles, we played games and then Mama took Kai and I to Auntie Rita's house for a little crab feast celebration! We had lots of fun but there were lots of  bee's in Rita's back yard so I made my way inside. I'm still a little traumatized from my bee stings a couple of weeks ago!

IMG_6573

                 IMG_6574


When I woke up from my nap Daddy took me to Auntie Rita's house to see my Nana and Papi and to pick up my brothers to go to dinner at MeMa and PopPop's house. I got to eat some beeeg crab, I got to play with everyone and run around for a little while. I did cheers with Papi with our Miller Lite's. It sure was a short but fun visit!

IMG_6575

IMG_6576

IMG_6577

                 IMG_6578

IMG_6579

When we left Auntie Rita's house we went to MeMa and PopPop's house to play and have dinner. We had a really nice visit, got to play in the basement, build with blocks, play with toys and then we had a super yummy dessert!! It was a great end to our weekend!

IMG_1854-1

IMG_1856-1


No comments:

Post a Comment