Thursday, August 27, 2015

This morning we had a Daddy group hug! Then after breakfast Mama and I went on a little adventure. Just the two of us! First we went to the dog store to get Lucy some food. They had a cool beach doggie display that I loved and made Mama take my picture in front of. Then we went to Dunkin Donuts where I got to get a strawberry sprinkle donut. Just for me and no one else! I also checked out the super yummy looking ice cream cakes. I wish we could take about 4 of them home! Then I helped Mama get a few things at the grocery store. Also a lot of things that she hadn't planned on buying...

IMG_6639

                  IMG_6640
                 IMG_6642

                 IMG_6643

                  IMG_6647

                 IMG_6648

                  IMG_6649

Mama dropped Finn off to play with me at home, Kai went to play with his friend Liam and Mama went to visit our new cousin, Ethan Thomas Brooke. He looks super cute and super little. We can't wait to meet him! While Mama was out running around we also got to take Lucy for a walk in the neighborhood with Daddy. It was a beautiful day!

                 IMG_6650

                 IMG_6651

                 IMG_1883-1

Later our Uncle BJ, MeMa and PopPop came over for a super yummy dinner to celebrate MeMa's Birthday! Mama made ribs and corn and cucumbers. It was so super tasty. I sure do love my Mama's ribs! We played games and ran around and had cake and played some more. We had such a good time and such a fun night. Then we took a bath and Daddy read us some books. Yayy!

IMG_8215

IMG_8216

IMG_8217

                  IMG_6652

                 IMG_1884-1

IMG_6653

IMG_6654

IMG_6658

IMG_6659

IMG_6661

IMG_6662

                 IMG_6663


No comments:

Post a Comment