Monday, August 24, 2015

This morning we got up and got to watch some shows in Mama and Daddy's bed. We're trying to hold on to this last week of Summer and our Summer schedule as long as possible!!

IMG_6582

Then we headed to Costco. We had to take a look at all the yummy looking cakes and pies!! Oh and steaks and meat. We were like meat case ninja's! 

IMG_6583

                 IMG_6584

Then we had lunch at Costco. We got their yummy pizza. I ate almost a whole slice of  their giant pizza. I was a hungry monkey!

IMG_6585

IMG_6586

When we were at Costco, Kai and I picked out our Halloween costumes. I had to find the one with the most weapons attached. That was the ninja costume!!! It's so cool. Mama says that I am the cutest ninja she's ever seen but I'm supposed to look scary! Kai of course picked Darth Vader!

                 IMG_6588

                 IMG_6589

                 IMG_6590

                  IMG_6591         

Then we came home and played Wii and games and blocks before dinner. Then we had dessert. I think Jax enjoyed his!!

IMG_6592

                 IMG_6593

                 IMG_6596

After all that messy dessert a bath was in order! It sure was a good day!

                  IMG_6597


No comments:

Post a Comment