Friday, August 7, 2015

Today I got to go to Hoop Ed Camp with Kai!! I was really excited and Kai told me all about it. He was going to teach me all the games and show me the ropes. Plus I was going to get to hang with all the big boys!!

IMG_5865

IMG_5866

IMG_5867

IMG_5868

This morning it was just Mama and I running around town! First we went to the dog store to get Lucy her food. I was a great help getting all the cans into the bag and on the counter for Mama. Then we went to Trader Joe's. I got to put all the fruit in the cart and then I got to sit down and color a picture while Mama checked out. Then we went to get an oil change. I got to hang out and watch a show while the guys worked. Then we got gas, I got a special lunch all by myself and then it was off to pick up my big brothers. We sure missed them today!

                 IMG_5869

                 IMG_5870

IMG_5871

IMG_5872

                 IMG_5874

Finn and I had so much fun on our last day of Hoop Ed Camp! Finn did so great! He learned all the games and hung with all the big kids. He even won the Gatorade Challenge!! And at the end we got to have a water gun fight. Finn said that he is definitely coming to Hoop Ed Camp next year. It was a blast!

IMG_5875

IMG_5877

IMG_5878

IMG_5881

IMG_5882

IMG_5883

IMG_5885

IMG_5889

After camp we had a full car! This is a look into Mama's future we think! Our best buddies Guyer and Aidan got to come home to play with us after camp. We played Lego's for a really long time. Then we got to have a snack-a-palooza while we watched some shows. Then we played some board games and Wii and drawing and sticker games. It was a great play date!

IMG_5891

IMG_5892

IMG_5893

IMG_5894

IMG_5897

IMG_5900

IMG_5901

After all of our friends left we got to go to MeMa and PopPop's house for a visit and dinner. My brothers did some drawing with Finn's new magic pens that he got for his birthday. I played with my chee chee's. We played in the basement and out back. We had popsicles and Daddy and I pushed Kai and Finn on the hammock. We ate dinner and then we had an outdoor shower. Then on our way out the door, poor Finny got stung twice by a bee. Once on the pinky toe and once on his hand. He screamed and screamed and that made me cry and cry. Even Kai was very upset. That Finn sure is tough. I hope he feels better tomorrow. I don't like seeing my big brother in pain!

                 IMG_5902

IMG_5903

                  IMG_5905

                 IMG_5907

IMG_5908

IMG_5911

IMG_5912

IMG_5913

IMG_5914

                 IMG_5915

IMG_5918

IMG_5920

IMG_5923

                 IMG_5928


No comments:

Post a Comment