Tuesday, December 6, 2016

This morning Mama came to my classroom and she got to see the carolers that we made. She thought they were so cute!! Mrs. Zagone loves them too!

                                      Untitled

I even had really nice prayer hands! 

                                     Untitled

Untitled

When mama dropped me off at school I went in and talked Mrs. Dailey's ear off about our Christmas tree. Who knew I was going to turn into such a talker!
                                    
                                     Untitled

Mama was really busy today and she go pretty much no pictures of us today. She did catch me and my brothers playing really nicely after cleaning our playroom. It was a rainy, gray day, but it sure was a good one!

                                     Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment