Wednesday, March 29, 2017

This morning Mama and I stayed in, we did laundry, we cooked, we got stuff done! Then Grandma paid us a quick visit and we realized how nice it was outside. So we headed outside to enjoy some fresh air!

Untitled

Untitled

Mama and Jax showed up to pick us up from school early. I was outside with my class for recess! I was running around and having a great time with my friends!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After school we played a little iPad and had some snacks. Then our friend Joseph came over. We had to do our homework first. Then we all got to play!

Untitled

Untitled

                                  Untitled

I was so dirty playing outside and then I decided that I wanted to take a bath. And Mama said yes!! Hooray!

Untitled

Then Jax joined us all outside after his bath. To basically roll around in the dirt again...We all had lots of fun. Even Mary came down to play with us!

                                  Untitled

                                   Untitled

Then Mama made us all a delicious meal. Salmon and spinach and cheesy rice and cucumber, edamame and tomato salad...But she didn't get a chance to eat with us because she had to go to a Student Advisory Board meeting at our school. We all had a fun time and such a yummy dinner!

                                  Untitled

Then we took a shower and got comfy cozy. I snuggled up to Uncle Harvey to read a little Harry Potter after dinner! It was a good day!

                                      Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment