Thursday, June 4, 2020

Daddy and Mama are so impressed with my Lego building skills! I built this amazing set that MeMa and PopPop gave me for my birthday in less than 24 hours!! And it is SO cool!

Untitled

Today we had some end of school year class meetings and it was fun to see my friends...

Untitled

                                            Untitled

And I had some of my last, end of school year meetings too!

Untitled


                                            Untitled

Then Daddy made amazing salads out of the leftovers from last nights yummy meal. WOW, that's a good looking salad!

Untitled

Then I did a little pool time out on the nice, newly sealed deck. It sure is nice out there! I foresee lots of fun times out on our back deck this summer!

Untitled

                                           Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment