Friday, June 5, 2020

This morning we had some awards zoom meetings with our classes! I was excited to win an award from Mrs. Goudreau!

Untitled

                                            Untitled

Untitled

I had an awards ceremony too! I won the William Shakespear award because Mrs. Rodriguez says that I am a really good writer!

Untitled

Untitled

Then my class got to watch everyone do their Author's Tea readings. It was funny watching myself on the screen read my piece!

Untitled

Untitled

Then Mama had us recreate a Normal Rockwell painting for our final art assignment. Even though we only had 3 kids and not 4 I think we did a good job recreating it!
Untitled
Later Mrs. Miller had a Charlotte's Web movie watch party. Mama let us set up the projector in our room and all of my brothers watched it with me! That was really fun. Daddy even made us popcorn while we snuggled up in our room to watch the movie!

Untitled

                                           Untitled

Later I got to go to my friend Michael's house to have snow-cones with some of my other buddies from 1st grade. It was a hot day and those treats really hit the spot! It was also nice to see some of my friends. I sure do miss them!

Untitled

                                             Untitled

When we got home I jumped in the pool to cool down. But I had to be quick because a big thunder storm was heading our way!

Untitled

                                           Untitled

Untitled

Then I got to play Bingo with my class. That was super fun. And I even won again!

Untitled

Then Mama made patty melts for dinner and boy were they tasty!

Untitled

Untitled

Oh, and Daddy and mama got a margarita delivery from a friend. That wasn't too shabby either!

                                            Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment