Thursday, October 3, 2013

This morning we went to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. Then Mama and Grandma took us to Homestead Gardens to check out all of their Halloween stuff! They had a Halloween town to look at. It was so cool! They had lots of decorations and they had TONS of giant pumpkins. I picked out the most perfect pumpkin ever. Mama said that if I could carry it then I could bring it home. Well...I just started rolling it. I mean, by all means necessary! Finn and I sure did find the loop hole in that one.

IMG_7841

IMG_7844

IMG_7845

IMG_7847

We had lots of fun at the gardens. They had a fairy trail that we got to walk around and pumpkins and we even got to grab a couple of yummy, crunchy and sweet apples to take home! Even baby Jax had a great time hanging around with Mama. It was a super fun day. Then we headed back to Grandma and Granddaddy's house where we played and made castles and towers. We played outside and ate snacks. It sure was a good day!

IMG_7848

IMG_7849

IMG_7850

IMG_7852

IMG_7853

IMG_7854

IMG_7855

IMG_7856


No comments:

Post a Comment