Saturday, October 5, 2013

We were all really sad today because Daddy had to go to work. But, Mama made the best of our Saturday morning even though we couldn't spend it with Daddy! Mama told us that we could keep our pajamas on for as long as we wanted. We had breakfast and we played hide and seek and then Mama let us decorate our little baby pumpkins. We even made one for Baby Jax.

IMG_7866

IMG_7865
 
Before we knew it Daddy was home and we were so excited to see him!! Mama had to go to a baby shower and when the little guys woke up from their naps we got to go to MeMaw and PopPop's house! We did puzzles and played with blocks and toys. We also had a super yummy dinner and moose tracks ice cream for dessert!!

              IMG_2711

               IMG_2714

              IMG_2717

              IMG_2718

IMG_2729

I got to spend lots of time with my MeMaw and PopPop and I'm glad because I missed them! MeMaw even gave me a nice, warm bath! It was such a nice visit. I had a great day!

              IMG_2710

             IMG_2726

No comments:

Post a Comment