Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Today, after we took Kai to school, Grandma came over and we all went to Costco. It was a fun trip. Then Grandma and I got to go get Kai from his class. I got to carry his lunch box. I love carrying Kai's lunch box.

IMG_8135

IMG_8136

IMG_8138

While Mama, Grandma, Finn and Jax were out today they bought Finn and I new pajamas. When we got home we wanted to put them on right away! They are so soft and comfy. Finn and I look like twins in them and we love them. We did some catalogue exploring to let Santa know what we'd like for Christmas (if we behave...). And then, we got "Booed" from a friendly ghost. He left us some treats on our door. Even Jax got into the fun by growing a baby mustache. He's so funny!

              1023131751b

IMG_8139

IMG_8140

1023131916b

IMG_8142


No comments:

Post a Comment