Saturday, October 12, 2013

Today the rain finally stopped in the morning so Mama took Kai and I to the library. We jumped around in the puddles in the parking lot, then we played on the computer and picked out lots and lots of books to take home!

IMG_7929

IMG_7928

IMG_7927

When we got home Mama made some yummy food to take to our Octoberfest Block Party with our neighbors. It was lots of fun. We played with some new friends and old ones. We ran around and I even went on a secret mission with one of my friends. Mama and Daddy were not too happy about that one since I didn't tell them where I was going and they had to come find me in the back yard of a neighbors house. But now I know the rules...secret missions are only for front yards. We ate good food and there was even an oompa band there. It was fun!

IMG_7930

IMG_7932

IMG_7933

IMG_7934

IMG_7936

IMG_7938

IMG_7939

IMG_7941

IMG_7942

IMG_7943

When we went home our friends Dave and Catie came to see us. I showed off my new jumperoo skills. Then Nana and Papi came over to hang out with us while Mama and Daddy went to Pete and Marina's house for a party. We had lots of fun with them and Nana held me for a long time. That made me happy!

IMG_7944




No comments:

Post a Comment