Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Today after we dropped Kai off at school we went to Giant to pick up our Peapod grocery order. Then we headed home where Finn made towers with blocks and read books with Mama while I slept. I was a sleepy little baby today!

              1016131137

1016131150

I had lots of fun with Mama today and I was so happy to pick up Kai from school. Kai told me that today he "sang to old people" at school...Sounds like he had lots of fun. After nap time Daddy was home and he played with Kai and I outside. Then we got a super surprise when Nana and Papi came over to take Kai and I to 7-11 to get Slurpee's! We got blue one's and we also got some cheetos puffs for a snack! Then we all came home and had a yummy dinner and played and ran around. It sure was a fun day!!

IMG_7997

IMG_7998

IMG_7999

IMG_8000

IMG_8001

               IMG_8002



No comments:

Post a Comment