Friday, October 11, 2013

Today was another rainy, rainy day. And everyone is still sick. But we made the best of being home today. First we admired our Angry Birds Jack o Lanterns. Mommy and Daddy did a really good job on them. Then I colored while Kai played with the iPad. Then Mama let Kai and I help her make banana bread. We were peaking into the window to see if it was finished but Mama said we had a long time to wait so we gave up and went to play...

IMG_7909

IMG_7908

IMG_7912

IMG_7913

Mama made Finn and I some popcorn and let us watch Madagascar 3. That's a good movie! Then we did some playing and some more relaxing.

IMG_7914

IMG_7915

IMG_7917

Our PopPop came over for dinner tonight. We were so happy to see him. And we even got to Facetime with MeMaw from Florida!! He held me and made me laugh. Then we all sat at the table for dinner. Then it was time for me to take a bath and go to bed but my brothers got to play with PopPop downstairs for a while longer. Then it was time for Finn to have another treatment. He's been really brave and hasn't even put up a fight when doing his treatments this time. He's a good role model for me! 

IMG_7918

IMG_7919

IMG_7921

IMG_7923

IMG_7926


No comments:

Post a Comment