Wednesday, February 18, 2015

This morning Kai went into school late. We all got to take him. Then we all went to Ash Wednesday mass. We even saw Kai there with his classmates! Mama said that Finn and I were so well behaved and such big boys! Then I started saying that "I big boy!" Mama said that I know how to talk now. I've always known how to talk. I guess she's just now starting to understand me!

IMG_4393

Later Jax, Kai and I took all the cushions off the couches and started jumping around. Jax was keeping right up with us. He is a little bit of a maniac. I guess we've taught him well...

IMG_0765-1

                 IMG_0768-1

                 IMG_0769-1

                IMG_0770-1

IMG_0771-1

IMG_0772-1

Later, after shower time, we got to snuggle up in Mama and Daddy's bed to watch a little show while Daddy left to go pick up MeMa and PopPop from the airport. I love my little brothers, even if we beat on each other a little bit sometimes...

IMG_1576

No comments:

Post a Comment