Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This morning we got to go with Mama to Miss Ann Marie's house to get Mama's hair done. Grandma met us there so we could play! We got to visit with the doggy named Bianca! She liked getting treats from us. Then I even let Miss Ann Marie cut my hair! I'm such a good boy. When she tried to cut Finn's hair we didn't have as much success. Finn's a big baby sometimes...he he he!

IMG_1406

IMG_1408

IMG_1409

                  IMG_1411-1

                  IMG_1412

After hanging out at Miss Ann Marie's house we got to go back to Grandma and Granddaddy's house for a while. We did some playing, we ate lunch, we did some coloring. Then we went over to Miss Barbara and Mister Chris' yard to check on the fish. Still frozen! Then we ran around and played on the swing set...until Jax fell off the ramp onto his face. He had a little red nose the whole rest of the day! Poor little guy.

IMG_1417

                  IMG_1418

                 IMG_1420

IMG_1421

IMG_1422

                IMG_1423

                 IMG_1424

Later when everyone came to pick me up from school Finn was passed out in his seat. He must have had a busy day because he never falls asleep in the car to come get me! When we got home I got to address my Valentine's cards for my classmates. Then I did my homework and my brothers "helped" me. Then it was time to play. We had a great night!

                  IMG_1425

IMG_1428

IMG_1431


No comments:

Post a Comment