Thursday, February 19, 2015

Today was a special day at school. We had cupcakes for a classmates birthday for a special snack and we got to learn about Chinese New Year! This is the year of the goat. It was so cold outside today, 14 degrees and windy, so we had to play in the great hall instead of going outside. But we still did have lots of fun!

                IMG_1587

Today I actually had a full day of school. And I got to have cupcakes for Bernadette's birthday and we learned about the Chinese New Year in Library with Mrs. Sprout today too! And after school I had Chess Wizards. Mama and Finn came to pick me up afterward. It was so much fun! Later, Finn and I did some coloring. Then it was "taco Thursday" so we had yummy tacos for dinner. Then we got to have mint chocolate chip ice cream. I think Jax really enjoyed his!

                IMG_1588

IMG_1589

                 IMG_1593

IMG_1594

IMG_4396

IMG_4398

IMG_4400

IMG_4402


No comments:

Post a Comment