Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Today while Kai was at school Jax and I went on a little outing with Mama to borrow a stroller from one of Daddy's colleagues for our trip to Florida. Then Mama told us that we could have McDonald's for lunch. I fell asleep about 3 minutes into our trip. Then Jax fell asleep as soon as we pulled into McDonald's. Mama considered leaving without getting us our happy meal but thankfully she changed her mind. The aroma of french fries woke me right up and boy was I happy! 

                 IMG_1729

IMG_1730

IMG_1731

Later when I got home from school my best buddy Guyer came over to play with us! We were all so happy to see each other. Mama made us a snackapalooza plate with all our favorite things! We had so much fun!

IMG_4456

IMG_1732

IMG_1733

For dinner our cousins came over. I was so happy to see everyone. Luke loved playing with all of our toys. He loved our bowling pins the best! We had a yummy dinner and we had so much fun hanging out. It was a great night!

IMG_4459

IMG_4461

IMG_4462

IMG_4463

IMG_4464

IMG_4465

IMG_4466


No comments:

Post a Comment