Monday, February 2, 2015

Today Kai had school but not Jax and I! Mama was going to take us somewhere special in the morning but then it was cold and windy and pouring down rain so we decided to stay warm and dry at home instead! Jax and I ran around and played. We helped Mama get things ready for our dinner tonight. We had a really good day. 

                 IMG_1128

                  IMG_1129

                  IMG_1130-1

When I got home from school today Mama and I got back to building my Lego Vikings set! I am getting close to being done!!! I have two more parts to do, the dragon and a really complicated catapult thing, but once I do those I will have the whole 1,019 piece fortress put together. I can not wait. Mama said I'm doing such a great job. I think I'm a Lego master builder! Finn and I got to play with the pieces that we have done while Mama got dinner ready but once Jax started lurking around we had to put it away. This is one Lego set we're keeping safe and keeping together!

IMG_1132

IMG_1133

IMG_1134

IMG_1135-1

                  IMG_1136

IMG_1138

IMG_1139

IMG_1140

IMG_1141

I got to help Daddy open some wine for Mama tonight. Yayy, my first bottle of wine. I want to open all of them now....

IMG_1143

IMG_1144

IMG_1145


No comments:

Post a Comment