Saturday, July 25, 2015

This morning Finn and I got to go to my friend Liam's birthday party at his pool, PG Pool. It was almost as nice as Calverton Pool! They had a really cool play area and an area with lots of big trucks that Jax would have loved. We had tons of fun hanging out with friends and swimming and running around and eating snacks. It was a Skylander's Party, a theme after my own heart! And it was perfect weather for a pool party. We had tons of fun!


                 IMG_5487

IMG_5488

IMG_5491

                IMG_5492

IMG_5493

IMG_5494

IMG_5496

While Kai and Finn went to Liam's party with Mama I got to go to the new park with Daddy!! We had so much fun running around and climbing.  Then I got to go to Trader Joe's with Daddy. I picked pickles, Daddy picked coffee. That Daddy, he sure knows how to party!

                IMG_1585

                 IMG_1588

                  IMG_1589

                  IMG_1590

After the party we came home and then Jax went down for his nap so Kai and I went to run errands with Mama. We went to Wine Costco (Total Wine). We picked out some beer for Daddy, some Cava for Mama and some liquor...mama said that was for us. I think she meant to deal with us...hmmm. We've all been craving crabs so we decided to try out a crab spot near by. They had a super duper crab special and boy did they look and smell good. We couldn't wait to get them home to eat!

IMG_5497

IMG_5498

IMG_5499

IMG_5500

When my brothers and Mama got home I was just waking up from my nap. I was so happy to see them. And I was even happier to see the crabs they brought home. They were big and meaty! Mama let us all pick our own crabs. Kai did a great job. He's almost a pro. Finn is on his way but prefers to have his meat picked and fed to him. I eat whatever comes my way and then I just dip the shells in butter and eat that until more meat comes my way. Hey, whatever works!! But man those crabs were good. I kept saying, "Mo meat?"  Daddy also grilled some fantastic looking steak and some hot dogs for us so we could have some other things to eat. Mama made rice and tomato and cucumber salad. And I ate none of it. Just crabs for me!

IMG_5501

IMG_5502

                 IMG_1595

                 IMG_1596

                 IMG_1597

                 IMG_1598

                  IMG_1600

                 IMG_1602

                 IMG_1594-1

                 IMG_1601

                  IMG_1603-1

                 IMG_1606

                 IMG_1607-2

                  IMG_1608

After dinner we went for a nice, long family walk. We had fun running around the hood. Saying hi to neighbors. Checking out squirrels and rabbits. Trying to walk off all the crabs we ate. Life is good...

                IMG_1609-2

                IMG_5504

                IMG_5505


No comments:

Post a Comment