Monday, July 20, 2015

Today Daddy was off work and this morning we went to see the Minions Movie and Grandma came with us too! We had popcorn and M&M's and we all LOVED the movie! I was so excited, I was talking to the Minions and laughing! I even lasted almost the whole way through. I did have to get up and do a little wandering towards the end of the film. But all in all, it was a perfect first movie for me to see! And the fact that the theater was not even a little crowded helped!

                 IMG_5387

IMG_1565-1

IMG_1563-1

IMG_1562-1

After the movie we came home so that we could have lunch and Jax could take a nap. While Jax was napping Daddy did some lawn work, Kai relaxed a little and I went to the grocery store with Mama so she wouldn't be lonely! Mama said I was a great help and we even had some fun!

                 IMG_5390

                 IMG_5391

                 IMG_5392

                 IMG_5393


When Mama and Finn got home from the grocery store Jax woke up from his nap so we all got ready and headed to the pool for a while. It was so nice and refreshing in this hot, hot weather. We spent most of our time in the big pool but Mama didn't have her camera in the big pool. It was also float night at the pool. We got out right in time!

IMG_5395

IMG_5396

IMG_5397

IMG_5398


No comments:

Post a Comment