Monday, July 27, 2015

This morning we headed over to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. Jax and I helped Grandma get her recycling bin back into the garage. We don't know what she would have done without us!

IMG_5547

IMG_5548


I helped Grandma peel eggs and Jax did some dishes. We sure were little helpers today!

IMG_5550

IMG_5551


Then we cut open our home grown watermelon. Mama was a little disappointed that it wasn't very red. She said we needed to leave it on the vine a little longer. BUT it sure did taste good. It was nice and sweet but our next one will be even sweeter when it's good and ready!

IMG_5552

IMG_5553


Then, although I fought it, I finally took a nice, long nap! And when I woke up I had some snacks and got to watch some Paw Patrol. Mama says that I have the life. I think I do!

                 IMG_5554

                 IMG_5556

IMG_5558


Later Granddaddy came home and we all had some wresting time with him. Jax was like a WWE fighter. I was helping Kai get out of his grip! Then we went outside and got all hot and sweaty playing soccer. Kai and I had to relieve ourselves outside because Mama says, she guesses that's just what boys do...It sure was a fun day!

IMG_5560

IMG_5561

IMG_5562

IMG_5563

IMG_5564

IMG_5565

IMG_5567


No comments:

Post a Comment