Thursday, July 30, 2015

This morning I couldn't wait to open my birthday present from my Auntie Rita! She gave me a remote control corvette! It is so cool and SO fast. After I played with it for a while I let Jax and Kai have a turn with it. We really love it!

IMG_5630

IMG_5631


Later we all went to Giant with Mama. We were such big helpers. We helped get watermelon samples from the display. We helped get the turkey from the deli counter. We helped weigh our produce and print the stickers. We also helped get free cookies from the baker and pick out some Spider Man cupcakes to take to our friends house!

                 IMG_5633

IMG_5634

                 IMG_5635

IMG_5636


After the grocery store we went to our friends Aidan, Rowan and Van's house for an indoor picnic! We ate lunch and had cupcakes and played with toys. Then it was time to go home and take a nap. Plus a big, scary, dark looking storm was coming our way so we needed to get home and hunker down!

IMG_5638

IMG_5639

                 IMG_5641


While Jax was napping and Aidan's brothers were napping, he came over to play with Finn and I. We played Lego's and ran around the house. We played checkers and a little Skylanders. It was a really fun visit!

                 IMG_5643

IMG_5644

IMG_5645


When I got up from my nap I played Mama and Daddy a little tune on my harmonica. Then it was time to head to the Pub to hang out with our family and say goodbye to Tio Efrain and Great Grand Papi since they leave to head back to Ecuador tomorrow. We had wings and french fries. Then Papi took all the kids to 7-11 for Slurpee's. It was a great night!

IMG_5646

IMG_5647

IMG_5649

IMG_5650

IMG_5652

IMG_5653

IMG_5654

IMG_5655

                 IMG_5657

                 IMG_5658


No comments:

Post a Comment