Thursday, July 9, 2015

Today it was back to the beach to enjoy the beautiful weather. Mama couldn't take many pictures today but we sure had fun playing in the sand and Kai was in the water most of the day!

                 IMG_5128

                 IMG_5139

                  IMG_5140

Later we headed home, ate dinner in and then we headed to the Old Pro miniature golf course. I was an expert and I had so much fun!! Finn decided he didn't really want to play half way through and Jax was just Jax. I hit a ball into the water and Jax got too close to the edge in his new shoes and went right into the water! I'm glad he waited until we were at hole #19 to fall in! At the end Grandma and I got a hole in one and got 2 free games for next time we play. It was a blast. I can't wait to go back with Daddy to play again!!

                IMG_5142

IMG_5144

                 IMG_5148

                 IMG_5149

                 IMG_5150

IMG_5151

                 IMG_5153

IMG_5155

IMG_5157

                 IMG_5158


No comments:

Post a Comment