Saturday, June 16, 2018

This is the view from our pop up camper in the morning...not to shabby! And the weather was just perfect for sleeping with the fresh air outside. A little on the cool side so we all had blankets and were snuggled up! 

Untitled

Then Mama made us all sausage, egg and cheese muffins and hash browns for breakfast. We got to eat like little kings on this "camping" trip!

Untitled

Then we headed outside with Daddy and some friends and played some baseball in the big open field at Three Otters! It was great, if not a little hot out.

Untitled

Then Daddy and Mr. Doherty took us boys across the river in the canoes to do some exploring. We saw some turtles and frogs and we got to check out the C&O Canal. It was gross and very still. Lots of moss and yucky stuff all over the surface. We were happy to get back to the Potomac River.

                                     



                                     



                                     

Finn and I tossed some pebbles in the water while we watched Kai and Tommy do some kayaking. Kai is a natural. I wish I could do it but I'm still too small. Maybe when I'm a little bigger. But Kai did a great job and he can't wait to do it again soon!

                                     

                                     







Then Miss Patty brought us back across the river in the canoe. She's really good at maneuvering through the current and we were happy that she was the captain of the ship. Then Daddy and Mr. Doherty came back in kayaks. Daddy did a really great job too!

                                     

                                     

                                      

                                     

Then Tommy and I got a ride back across. I wanted to try my hand at kayaking across the river but they told me that the current was too fast. I probably couldn't have gotten myself across. But I'm determined to try again another time! It sure was fun exploring and especially trying my hand at kayaking. I loved it!

                                      

                                      

Then we got to get changed and play some games before it was time to hit the road and head back to Maryland. We really enjoyed our trip to Three Otters. We can't wait to do it again soon!

                                     

                                      

Later we went to Red Maple for a little dinner and we ran into Mama's cousins Chris and his wife Rushika and our cousins Keshav and his sister Meera! I got to chat to Keshav about Monster Jam. We have a lot in common! Both of our favorite truck is El Toro Loco!!

Untitled

                                     Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment