Monday, June 4, 2018

This morning Mama had a meeting with Mrs. DiNicola and since I'm out of school and Donovan is done with school we got to have a mini play date. Yay!

                                     Untitled

It was so nice out after school that we stayed and played on the field. Hideki, Jax and I played in the batting cages and we hit a lot of balls. Even some of the big kids came and joined us!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later Mama and the boys came to get me from school. I got invited to the after school slime party. It was lots of fun...and very slimy! I didn't think I'd like it but I really did. I'm glad that my friend Liam H. invited me.

Untitled

                                     Untitled

Then it was time for my first play off game. We played against St. Jude and we beat them! It was a really nice evening and we were happy to be on home turf. It was a great game.

Untitled

Untitled

                                     Untitled

When we came home Mama noticed that I had a nice cut and bruise on my nose. It was from playing battles with my friends. She said it looked very painful but it was just collateral damage I guess...

                                      Untitled

We got to have burgers on the grill for dinner and boy were they good! The popsicles for dessert were pretty good too!

                                    Untitled

                                     Untitled

                                     Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment