Friday, September 21, 2018

This morning Daddy took us to school because Mama was the sub for PE today!! We saw Mama greeting the car riders when we walked into school.

Untitled

My class was the first one that got to see Mama! We got to warm up by doing some laps. It was so much fun running around. Then we got to play a game called 4 Corners! It was SO MUCH FUN!!

Untitled

Untitled

Then my class got to hang out with Mama in the school hall! We had fun warming up and then we got to play some cool games with the hoola hoops! We got to build Hoola Huts and climb through them and have relay races. Mama made it lots of fun.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later Daddy and Mama came to see me at pizza lunch. When they came to my class I was painting a beautiful picture. Even my friend Taylor was watching me paint my picture

Untitled

Then it was time for my class to have PE with Mama but I was so bummed because I had to leave to go to my doctor's appointment so I didn't get to participate. Mama said my class was the best one. They had so much fun playing games and running around. Next time I hope I get to be there!

Untitled

But it's okay, Kai and I had a fun time at the doctors too! We had our eyes checked, our hearing checked and then we had regular check-ups! Looks like we're doing A-okay!


                                     Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Then we had a fire drill at school. Mama got to see my class outside lined up. We did a great job and were so well behaved for this fire drill!

                                     Untitled

And then it was time for Friday night on the field! It looked like it might rain but thankfully it didn't! It was a great night and we had so much fun running around with all of our friends. Even MeMa and PopPop came to join us on the field!

                                      Untitled

                                      Untitled

Later Mama went to the Fillmore with her girlfriends for an 80's/90's Dance party and Biz Markey set. They had lots of fun!

Untitled

Untitled

                                      Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment