Thursday, September 13, 2018

Today I was really excited because I got to see Mama while I was on my way to library. She was at our school to help out with the open house!

Untitled

After school I got to show my brothers my trumpet that I'm going to learn how to play in band! We start in two weeks and I can't wait!



I was really excited because I got to bring Marshmallow home with me. She's my class mascot and she's so fluffy and nice. She ate dinner with us and played with us and she even got to snuggle up in my bed with me!

Untitled


Later it was time for stupid homework. Thankfully Daddy helped me get it all done!

                                     Untitled

Then Mama gave us all trims to get ready for our class picture day tomorrow. We all looked great!

                                      Untitled

Then I got to read everyone my new library book. It was great!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment