Friday, October 5, 2018

It was a crazy Friday and a long week so we were excited for Friday night on the field! We got to run around and play with our friends and enjoy the night!

Untitled

I did great in my game and Daddy and Mama had fun watching me play! 

                                     Untitled

Untitled

We got to hang out with lots of friends. Then we were really excited because MeMa, PopPop, Uncle BJ, Bray and Ana Sloan all came to enjoy some Friday night on the field fun with us!
 
                                      Untitled

Untitled

When we got home I got to read my library book to everyone. I'm getting really great at reading. Almost as good as Kai but I've got a lot of catching up to do. I'm gonna keep having fun practicing!

                                     Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment