Thursday, October 18, 2018

Tonight I got to help make all of the dinner with Mama by myself! We made sloppy joe's and mac n cheese and curly fries and Daddy made a yummy salad! I got to help with all of it and Daddy and Mama said I did a great job!

                                    Untitled

                                     

                                     Untitled

Untitled

Our buddy Joseph got to come over while his Mom went to a high school open house for his sister. We all got to play and Joseph got to eat dinner with us. He loved it! He even had seconds. I think Jax did a great job making dinner!

Untitled

We even got to have dessert before snuggling up to watch the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Then Joseph had to go home but it was fun to have a weeknight visitor!

Untitled

                                     Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment