Monday, November 19, 2018

This morning we all got to check out Finn and his classmates animal projects. It was cool to see them all lined up in the hallways! They looked great!

Untitled


Mama saw Stephen and I swinging when she came to pick us up from school. We had a compliment party in our class with hot coco and marshmallows and popcorn and a movie! I even got to bring my new penguin, Mister Chris Penguini. It was such a fun day...

Untitled

Then Mama had to ruin it and take us to get out hair cut. I hate getting my hair cut!

Untitled

Finn likes to complain about getting our hair cut but it really isn't bad! And he looks pretty handsome. And so did I! I actually like getting my hair cut. Finn wouldn't let Mama take a picture of his handsome hair cut but Kai and I posed for the camera...and we may have gotten Finn in there a little bit too!

                                      Untitled

                                     Untitled

                                     Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment