Monday, November 5, 2018

Today I got to bring my class mascot home with me. His name is Buddy and he's so cute and soft and cuddly! My brothers and I love him. And so do Mama and Daddy because this is apparently the only type of dog we'll be allowed to get for the foreseeable future...

                                     Untitled

                                     

Buddy helped Finn, Jax and I do our homework. But mostly he was just a distraction...

                                      

                                     Untitled

Then Mama made us some home made matzoh ball soup in the instant pot. It was so delicious and even Kai got to help with the matzoh balls. It may have even been better than Woodside and Parkway deli's soup...

Untitled

                                     Untitled

We all loved and and ate it all up! Let's hope this soup keeps us from getting sick any time soon. And if not I guess the flu shots that we're going to get soon should...

Untitled

Later Buddy played some games with us. I can't wait to snuggle and sleep with him tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment