Sunday, February 6, 2022

Last night Eli got to have a sleep over at our house and this morning Mama made us a yummy breakfast. Eli is a picky eater and he doesn't eat meat but he loves Nutella so Mama made him a nutella croissant and he loved it! 

Untitled 

Then it was time to head to my basketball game at Banneker middle school.

                            Untitled 

                            Untitled 

I played great defense and my coach was really proud of me.

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

And I got to take 2 free throws from the line! And I made ONE!!!

  Untitled


Daddy, Mama and my team were really proud of me. I was proud of me too!

Untitled 

We won by A LOT. But we really just had a lot of fun. And that is what made it a great day!

                            Untitled 

  Untitled

And then later Conall got to come over and play for a few hours. It was so fun running around and having some boy time this Sunday! It was a great day!

                             Untitled 

                           Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment