Sunday, February 13, 2022

This snowy morning started with my basketball game at St. Ann's school in DC. 

                            Untitled 

Kai and I came to cheer Jax on and we got to look out at the snow coming down outside!

                              Untitled 

  Untitled 

I got to play point guard for most of the game. We need some work but it's fun to play together as a team!

                             Untitled 

                              Untitled 

And MeMa and PopPop came to watch me play! I was so excited to see them!

                              Untitled 

                             Untitled 

  Untitled 

It was a rough game and a tough loss but we're trying and getting better every day and we're having fun!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

Later it was time for my game at Banneker Middle school. 

                           Untitled 

MeMa and PopPop came to watch me to play too!

  Untitled 

And so did Papi and Uncle Edgar! I had a whole cheering section!

  Untitled

It was a great day and so fun to see everyone!

                            Untitled 

                            Untitled 

                             Untitled 

And then it was time for the Super Bowl!!! Daddy got us lots of different wings to try from Stained Glass Pub and Mama made us a little charcuterie to nosh on!

  Untitled 

Nothing better than the Super Bowl and The Puppy Bowl simultaneously!
             
                             Untitled 

                             Untitled 

                               Untitled 

                             Untitled 

Then it was time for the half time show! It was awesome and even Daddy and Mama loved it!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

I got to eat some of my caramel chocolate apple that MeMa and PopPop got us for Valentine's Day. It was delicious! And it was an awesome end to an awesome Super Bowl Sunday!

                             Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment