Tuesday, February 8, 2022

 Yesterday when I came home from school I had a fever and went right to bed for a few hours. When I woke up Mama gave me a covid test. It was negative. And my fever was gone. And I felt all better...it was very strange. When I woke up today I still didn't have a fever and I felt fine but Mama couldn't send me to school just in case, and since I had a fever less than 24 hours ago...So I got to stay home and chill with Daddy and Mama! And we even got to go get a car wash. Woo hoo!

Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

The carwash has new colors in it and it's SO COOL! And it's always fun to have a recuperation day with Mama and Daddy!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

Later we were feeling taco Tuesday at Cactus. Plus Daddy had a gift card that he needed to use!

                             Untitled 

We got to see a lovely sunset around the Mormon Temple on our way!

                           Untitled 

                            Untitled 

Then, after we all showed our vaccine cards, we were able to go inside for dinner!

                            Untitled 

We had so much fun and everything was delicious!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

It was a great Taco Tuesday at Cactus Cantina! Daddy's happy place!

  Untitled 

                            Untitled 

And on the way home Daddy bought Mama some flowers from a man on the street. He's so sweet!

                            Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment