Saturday, April 30, 2022

 Today was a busy day! It started with my 9am baseball game up at St. B's! 

Untitled 

It started off a little chilly but that sun warmed us right up!

                              Untitled 

I did a really good job pitching. Daddy and Mama were really proud of me. I even struck a few people out!

                              Untitled 

                              Untitled 

                               Untitled 

                                Untitled 

It was a fun morning and I love getting a chance to pitch and play lots of other positions on my team!

                              Untitled 

                               Untitled 

                              Untitled 

Then while I was at Fencing, Jax had his baseball game! We were all over the place today!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

I had a lot of fun too! I haven't done any pitching but I really like playing outfield.

                              Untitled 

And I also had some great hits and great plays! We played a really fun and exciting game today!

                             Untitled 

  Untitled 

                              Untitled 

                              Untitled 

Later Mama had to go to the Echo dinner at St. B's so Daddy took all of us maniacs to the Tastee Diner for dinner!! We sure are lucky!

  Untitled 

Then we came home and tore it up. We even rolled down the stairs in our inflated bumper balls!!

                               Untitled 

                             Untitled 

                             Untitled 

                             Untitled 

                             Untitled 

Mama wasn't thrilled with this but thankfully no one got hurt!

                              Untitled 

                              Untitled 

We played games, watched videos and had a great time hanging out!

                              Untitled 

It was going to be an epic sleep over!

                              Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment