Thursday, May 16, 2013

This morning everyone took me to school, even Lucy! At school today we made special bracelets that turn different colors in the sun. We also let our butterflies go today. We got to see them turn from caterpillars, to crysalis' to butterflies. It was so cool.

                IMG_5187

When Mommy picked me up from school we got to go somewhere special because Finn and I had been very good boys! We went to Velatis candy shop. They had all kinds of chocolate and caramel that they make right in the store. The lady behind the counter let us have a taste of some special caramel. Then Finn and I got to pick out special chocolate. Finn got an alligator and I got a fish. Mommy also bought us some truffles for later...

IMG_5189

When I woke up from my nap Mommy let us play outside. Then when Daddy came home we went for a nice family walk around the block. It was a great day!

                IMG-20130516-00851


No comments:

Post a Comment