Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today was a super fun day! It was the last day of school. We finished making our "All About Me" books then Mommy, Daddy and Finn came to join us for lunch out in the courtyard with all of my classmates and their parents and siblings. It was lots of fun. We ate our lunch and then we ran around with all of our friends laughing and playing. We said goodbye to Mrs. Cihlar and Mrs. Zobel but they said they'll see me next year when I'm in the big kids 4 year old class. I sure did have a great first year of preschool!

IMG_5324

IMG_5327

IMG_5328

IMG_5333

Today Grandma came to hang out with me and I got to meet our cousin Joni. She brought me some nice outfits. I can't wait until I get a little bigger and can fit into them! I'm really enjoying all of my visitors and all the attention I'm getting.

IMG_5336

IMG_5342

Today I made Mommy and Daddy laugh and laugh because I keep getting into Jax's chair. I remember not too long ago when I used to be the only one to use that thing. Now I get in there just to be funny! Kai decided to do a photo shoot with the baby using our Elmo camera. I hope the pictures come out...I had fun going to Kai's school today for lunch and playing with my family all day. I sure could get used to having everyone home every day. I hope Daddy doesn't have to go back to work any time soon...

IMG_5337

                IMG-20130523-00916

                IMG-20130523-00919

IMG_5340

IMG_5341


No comments:

Post a Comment