Sunday, May 12, 2013

Today we made sure that Mommy had a great Mother's Day! In the morning Daddy got us up and out of the house so Mommy could get some extra sleep. Then we went to the bakery to get Mommy some yummy donuts! We also made a stop to get some beautiful flowers. We made Mommy cards and gave her all her goodies and had a really nice morning!

               photo-60                

              IMG951473

photo-59

Later Mama and I headed to TaTa Orly's house to celebrate Mother's Day with Grandma and our other family while Finn took a nap. We ate yummy food and hung out with our cousins and I even got to play with Sadie, cousin Joni's puppy. I shared my toys with her and we ran around and had tons of fun.

IMG_5149

IMG_5150

IMG950507

When I woke up from my nap it was too late to go to TaTa Orly's house so Daddy and I headed to Auntie Nay Nay's house to celebrate Mother's Day with our Nana and other family. I was so happy because then Mommy and Kai came to meet us there later too. We played with cars and our cousins and ate some goodies and even got balloons. It sure was a fun Mother's Day for us!

IMG_5151

IMG_5153

IMG_5154

                photo-58


No comments:

Post a Comment