Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Today we went to Grandma and Granddaddy's house for my first visit there ever.  It was fun watching my brothers running around playing, eating snacks, playing outside...It sure was hot outside so I only got to hang out there for a very short time so that I didn't get too overheated. It was fun visiting my grandparent's house. I can't wait to go back!

IMG_5407

IMG_5409

We had lots of fun at Grandma and Granddaddy's house today. Even Daddy came with us and that made me really happy. We got to read books and play with toys and we even got to hang outside for a little while. But it sure was hot and humid outside so we only lasted a little while out there. Even Lucy needed to get inside because she was getting over heated too! It was a super fun day!

IMG_5400

                IMG_5401

IMG_5402

IMG_5404

IMG_5411

                IMG-20130529-00952


No comments:

Post a Comment