Saturday, May 25, 2013

Today I got to make my first outing with my whole family! We all packed in the car and headed to the organic market. Kai decided it would be better if the kids stayed in the car, so that's what we did. I decided I wanted to sleep anyway so it all worked out! Then we headed to Mi Rancho for my first meal at a restaurant!! I slept through about 90% of it, but my brothers seemed to really have a ball!
IMG_5351

IMG_5352

IMG_5355

IMG_5357

When we got home from lunch we got to play outside. Jax met some of our neighbors and Finn and I played outside. Then Nana and Papi stopped by to see us.

IMG_5358

IMG_5359

IMG_5360

IMG_5361

After nap time we headed back outside to enjoy the rest of the nice weather. Kai got to help Daddy water the plants and I just played with our toys. Jax slept in Mommy's arms...

IMG_5362

IMG_5364

IMG_5367

No comments:

Post a Comment